Sunday, April 11, 2010

Grandkids, Birthdays, and Cakes!

We are in the midst of the birthday-season for the grandkids! Aidan turned 6 in February, Tater celebrated his 4th birthday in March, and April holds birthdays for both Annaliese and Jordan. Annaliese just turned 3 and Jordan will be 5 in a couple of weeks!

Keeping with the tradition of making birthday cakes for the grandkids, I made Star Wars TIE Fighter cupcakes for young Jedi Aidan, one for each party guest. The theme of his party was Legos Star Wars,
so I also had his name built out of Legos for the center of the display.



Tater's party theme was Spiderman, so I crafted a 3-D Spiderman. His party was at the park on a very windy day, and Spidey just about lost his head! I also made cupcakes for each of the kids.
Cupcakes are just so much easier for a kid's party....especially when the wind in blowing!!


It came as no surprise when I learned that Annaliese would have a Princess Party!
Her party was held at Build-A-Bear in the Stonebriar Mall in Frisco with cake afterward in the food court!
One princess was not enough....had to have three...with cupcakes for everyone!


I will not be able to go to Jordan's birthday party in Lewisville, but we are having a small family party for him when he comes to visit in a couple of weeks.  I'll post a couple of pictures then!

No comments: