Friday, October 17, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Fever

I love pumpkin patches. I love the orange-ness, the sense of bounty and harvest, the promise of fall and cooler weather. And I absolutely love to watch the discovery on the faces of the kids in a pumpkin patch! And I love pumpkin patch pictures.

Every year since Caleb was almost 10 months old, I've taken the boys to the pumpkin patch at Sierra Vista. It's not really a 'patch'...its a church where they sell pumpkins and gourds to raise money for their youth group. So I am not only having a great time with my grandsons, I am supporting a good cause and helping young people!

It has become a tradition....a very good tradition...

Tater looking over the smaller pumpkins....


Nana! Look at these!

The next day, I took Caleb & Connor...

Caleb knows about posing....Connor says 'cheese' but doesn't look at the camera...but I just love this shy little pose he's got going on!

Then they posed on my front porch with pumpkins we bought...

I don't get to take Adian & Annaliese and Jordan to the pumpkin patch cause they are too far away. But their parents take them and then send pictures...and I love pumpkin patch pictures!



Christi and Rich brought the pumpkin patch to their front yard for Aidan & Annaliese!

Melynda says they went to the pumpkin patch yesterday, so as soon as I get some pictures of Jordan, I'll add them to this blog....so keep watching for an update!!!





No comments: