Sunday, June 29, 2008

Playing with My Camera

So I'm cleaning out my files on the hard drive, trying to put pictures onto disks, and I ran across these pictures that I took while I was playing with my new camera...my Christmas present last Christmas. Just had to share some of them with you....

My first day of playing...this is the centerpiece on the coffee table.

Driving home from Odessa...going through Sterling City...playing with the Color Accent feature

More Color Accent...the steering wheel...

Can you guess where we stopped for drinks???

A carousel horse on my Victorian Christmas tree

We had our backyard torn up pretty much throughout January through April, so the boys had lots of opportunity to dig in the dirt!

The out-of-focus strings on the badminton racket...

Looking through the dormant crape myrtle to the house across the street...

Our OLD fence...was literally on it's last legs...

Looking up into the underside of the patio umbrella...

Our patio furniture...

Most people have to ask what this is when they see the entire thing with their own eyes...it's a Wiggle Worm Sprinkler!

2 comments:

Dana said...

Those are some awesome pictures! I had never seen the ones from the strings down. I might steal some of them... :)

Anonymous said...

Another photographer in the family??