Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Way Too Long

Wow...I can't believe it's been almost a month since I blogged! It's not that I haven't had anything to write about or share...there are several blog-worthy things going around in my head. No, I have just chosen to do other things...spend time with family, read, play on Facebook...and then there are those things that have to be done that you have no choice...laundry, clean house, etc. etc.


Weekend before last we spent an awesome weekend with the kids and grandkids on Lake Placid on the Guadalupe River near New Braunsfels. It was so neat spending time with our family, watching the grandkids interact and play and fish and swim and experience a boat ride...nothing could be better. Look for details in future blogs.


At the end of last week, I went to Lewisville to spend a few days with Melynda and Jordan...mainly because Melynda needed a babysitter for Jordan on Thursday night. Eric was out of town at a National Debate Tournament, and she teaches swimming lessons every evening. That's my new motto..."Need Nana...Will Travel". We had a great time...shopping, eating at Rainforest Cafe, and taking Jordan swimming.


This week I am catching up with housework (ugh), yardwork, sewing/mending, and downloading/filing digital pics. It is not a week without grandkids, though...Connor gets to come and play on Thursday!

No comments: