Thursday, July 31, 2008

Caffeine.........

Do you know what time it is? It is 12:53 AM! And I am NOT SLEEPY!

We went to Zookini's tonight for our 'last supper' with Royce before he goes home tomorrow. And I absolutely love their ice...with diet coke...so I had one. I knew better...sure enough...here I am...wide-awake-and-gonna-be-sorry-in-the-morning.

But it hasn't been fruitless...I made garage sale signs for this weekend, I placed an ad online for the garage sale, I edited the rest of the pictures I took of the grandkids this past week, I caught up on reading some blogs, and I was the first to wish Paul Dawkins a happy birthday at 12:11AM on Facebook chat!

OH! I just yawned! Maybe by the time I get this baby shut down for the night, I can go back to bed and go to sleep! Maybe I'll be taking a nap with Tater tomorrow!

(It is now 1:01AM...maybe I'll go take a Benadryl......)

No comments: