Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Monkey and His Uncle

Ray, my older brother came for a visit back in January.
I really enjoyed his visit...always do enjoy his visits...but I think Tater may have enjoyed this visit even more than I did!
I wasn't sure if Tater remembered Uncle Ray or not; he often confused him with Mr. Ray, our yardman. But it didn't take him long at all before he had Uncle Ray down in the floor 'playing rough'.

Or was it Uncle Ray who had Tater down on the floor???

If only you could hear Tater laughing through all of this!!



Things settled down for a bit, and they got out the Disney games....

Disney Dominoes....


Disney "Snap"...which we usually just turn into a matching game cause Tater doesn't really understand the concept...he just likes to say "Oh, Snap!"




Then it was tickle time again....and posing for Nana...notice how they matched with their gray t-shirts and blue jeans...totally unplanned!

And finally Tater calmed down enough to have his picture made with Grannie West.

Thanks, Uncle Ray, for coming to play with Tater....and for coming to visit your middle sister....your favorite, I am sure!!!

1 comment:

ness said...

lovely family photos! they make me smile.