Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Summer Temps and Swimming Pools

What better way to spend the first 100+ day than in the swimming pool? That's right, thermometers hit 101 yesterday. Knowing that it might reach the century mark, I set up the pool while Tater was at Mom's Day Out. After his nap, Grandpa was home...setting up his new grill on the patio...and we went outside to see him. I purposefully stood where he could see the swimming pool if he looked up. Sure enough, he glanced away from Grandpa and his eyes spotted the pool...oh, how they twinkled!

"Go swimming?" He placed his little hands on my cheeks and turned my face toward him. I love it when he does that.

I could hardly get his swimsuit on him fast enough. Here are some fun pics I took of the "first swim of the season."






No comments: