Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Daily???

OK, so my niece has started this awesome 365 Project where she takes....and posts....a picture of each of her two girls....every day! What an awesome idea! What an awesome undertaking with two little ones!!

But I have decided, that even though I am already six days late in starting, I am going to try to post at least something every day...some days there will be pictures and some days there will not. Some days may be exciting, most decidely other days will not!  And I admit, this is a little selfish....it will help my memory immensely, especially when it comes time to write next year's Christmas letter!!

So, I'm going to play catch-up and briefly blog on each day of this new decade, 2010....and until I figure out how to change the dates on the posts, they will all read Jan. 6, 2010!

1 comment:

Lara said...

I think it's so cool that my 'new year's resolution' has inspired you! Hopefully we can motivate each other to stay on top of our projects. January will be easy. I'm worried about the hot summer months when nothing new happens and we get busy.
Looking forward to reading your blog each day!
Love you!