Wednesday, January 6, 2010

January 5, 2010

I was definitely the fashion queen today....NOT!  And definitely no pictures today!

I have been having an awful time with my knees, so I had made an appointment with my orthopedic PA to get cortizone shots today.  It was a work day, and Tater's first day back to MDO...my appointment was 8:40am, Tater had to be dropped off around 9:00, and I was due at the office by 9:15.

Surprise! The PA decided she wanted new x-rays. Not only did this mean it would take considerably more time, but it also meant Tater was going to have a fun adventure in the X-Ray Dept! (Thanks, Lucas and Nolen for entertaining the three-year-old full of questions!)

Now, because I was going to work today, I was wearing my gray dress slacks with a white blouse and brick-red blazer with black boots....quite nice for the office.  However.....knee x-rays require you to wear these very chic paper shorts. So here I am strolling around in my white blouse, red jacket, bright blue size XXXXXX paper shorts, gray knee socks.......nice....at least I had taken off the back ankle boots!  Seriously, I could have put my WHOLE BODY in one of the legs in these shorts!

So Tater was late for school, and I was late for work....but that's okay....it was a fun and educational morning for a three-year-old!  And I'm sure I brightened someone's day just by seeing me walking down the hallway in my fashion crime attire!!

No comments: