Wednesday, January 6, 2010

January 2, 2010

Party's over....Christmas is over....New Year's is over....time to get the house back in pre-Christmas order! Got the lights down off the house and the two Christmas trees down and packed away. The rest will wait for tomorrow. Finished the evening off with dinner at The Wharf and going to a movie....Blind Side....awesome movie! Awesome day with my favorite guy!!

Speaking of my favorite guy.....this is what he gave me for Christmas! A carousel of Disney Princesses!!



This is how it looks on the piano with some of my other carousels....including the picture on the wall!

My gift to him....a set of Capholon cookware and a mixer stick....he calls it his motor boat....he got to try it out making creme brulee for New Year's Day!

Our gift to each other....Elfa Closet Systems to organize our closets! Don't have them yet...just went on sale Dec. 26....but I'll be ordering them this week....pictures will soon follow!


No comments: