Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Gotta love it!

Conversation at lunch today, after much coaxing and pleading, after sands of time and patience had passed through the glass....

Nana: Tater, you need to eat your mac & cheese.

Tater: OK (eats a chip instead)

Nana: Tater, you need to eat your mac & cheese.

Tater:  OK (takes a drink instead)

Nana: Tater, you are not listening to me. When I say eat your mac & cheese, you should take a bite of mac & cheese, not take a drink.

Tater: But Mommy says I need to drink lots so I don't have foot cramps.

Nana: And what would Mommy say about you not minding Nana?

Tater: Nana, that is not what we're talking about....you are changing the subject!

Grandpa: (nearly spews everything out his mouth!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do I hear a little bit the WEST genes in there? Lucy

Sara_Smiles said...

That is HILARIOUS! Thanks for that! :o)

Unknown said...

so cute!